Volunteering is about:
- sharing your skills
- providing hands on help (gardening, childcare or driving clients)
- public education (joining our Public Awareness Team)
- committed to confidentiality
- patient and non-judgemental
- 18 years of age or older
- successful in our screening and training process
In return, we provide Volunteers the opportunity to:
- learn about abuse
- share and learn new skills
Please be advised that due to Coivd19, we are not recruiting any volunteers at this time, except for Board Members.
JOIN OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
We are presently looking for volunteers to join our Board of Directors’ team.
The Mission of Bernadette McCann House is to work for change that will end abuse by providing safety, support and education to all those who experience abuse.
We are committed to a Board which is representative of the community we serve.
If you are committed to ending violence and can provide four (4) hours per month to our organization, please call or email for an information package about our recruitment process.
613-732-7776 ext. 101 / firstname.lastname@example.org