Volunteering is about:
- sharing your skills
- hands on help (gardening, childcare or driving clients)
- education (joining our Public Awareness Team)
- committed to confidentiality
- patient and non-judgemental
- 18 years of age or older
- successful in our screening and training process
In return, we provide Volunteers the opportunity to:
- learn about abuse
- share and learn new skills
Currently, we are recruiting:
- Board Members: Currently, we are seeking bilingual members, those with legal expertise or those with insurance expertise. Collectively, board members set policies and goals, approve annual budgets and monitor the overall financial health of the agency. The committment is for a four year term. Please contact our Administration office for an Application Package at 613-732-7776. You may also download a questionnaire here.
Drivers: We are in need of volunteers in both the Renfrew / Arnprior & Pembroke areas to provide transportation. To inquire about this or other volunteer positions download our Volunteer Application.